These are quick mixture muffins. This time I made it for a Cancer Trust. Just heart filling.
1 Cup - Maida/ All purpose flour
2 - Ripe Bananas
3/4 Cup - Castor Sugar
1/2 Cup - Unsalted butter
1 Tbsp - Baking Powder
1/4 Cup - Curd
1/4 Cup - Warm Milk
2 Tbsp - Olive oil
2. Tbsp - Choco chips
2. Tbsp - Crushed Walnuts
1 Tbsp - Vannila Essence
Pinch of salt
For garnish coloured sprinklers
15 Cup cake moulds
1. In a cup add Choco chips & Walnuts to some Maida and keep aside.
2. Beat well butter,sugar until sugar gets dissolved.
3. To it add in curd and oil and keep beating for 5mins free hand. By blender 2mins.
4. Sieve Maida , baking powder & salt in a bowl.
5. Incorporate wet ingredients to dry one's and keep folding.
6. Mash bananas well into a paste . Add them to mixture and mix well. Also add in the powdered choco chips & Walnuts.
7. Pre- heat Oven by 180˙
8. Scoop some batter in a spoon and slowly fill cup cake liners to 1/4 th height. Decorate with sprinklers.
9. Bake well for 15-20 mins at 180˙
10. Baking options may vary from oven to oven
11. Once done keep muffins inside the oven for 5mins.
12. With a toothpick check whether muffins are done.
Serving hot muffins is just yummy. Shelf life 1 week.